PERSONAL TEACHER STASH



At my school, I have developed the reputation of being the go-to person for any and everything that you may need. Band aide, got it. Lotion, I’ve got ya. Aspirin (for colleagues), always. Air freshener, whiteboard cleaner, and multi-purpose cleaner, come to me. I have it all.

As the summer winds down, I am thinking about what I will keep in my personal stash to help make my classroom my home away from home. So far, I’ve decided on the following toiletries and treats:

                    Scented hand sanitizer
                    Hand cream
                    Liquid soap, (because the soap in the bathroom smells weird)
                    Toilet paper
                    Contact solution
                    Floss picks
                    Air freshener
                    Clorox wipes
                    Face wipes
                    Lip balm
                   Bathroom wipes
                   Trail mix
                   Granola bars
                   Chips
                   Water
                  Tea

I’m sure that I’ll add more to this list by September and throughout the school year. Please share what you keep in your personal stash to help make your days a little easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HERE WE GO AGAIN

WHY I DON’T FEEL LIKE TEACHING TODAY

YES, I'M JUDGING